I got my MA degree of Sociocultural Anthropology in Sapienza (University of Rome, Italy), on the 25th of January (2013), after a fieldwork in Ibadan (Nigeria). The title of my research is <<”Are you sure is HIV/AIDS?”: discorsi, pratiche e biopolitiche sull’AIDS in Nigeria.>> being granted with final score of 110/110 summa cum laude.
My research areas include:
- Medical Anthropology & Anthropology of Health Policy
- Anthropology of Religion
- Anthropology and Development
- Political Anthropology & Anthropology of Policy
- Cognitive & Psychological Anthropology
- Social aspects of HIV/AIDS
- History of the Yoruba people of Nigeria
- China-Africa relations
- Postmodernism and post-anarchism studies
Please see the Research & Publications page for a list of publications, grants, and recent and upcoming conference papers.
I have also a backgroud in Information Technology, such as LAMP administrator (Linux, Apache HTTP Server, MySQL, PHP) and as CRM managment. My recent works are for H3G and as management of various websites and server.
This is how to contact me.